29th of December 2012 0
On the first of the so-called â € ~ seven dangerous daysâ € ™ on Thursday 33 persons in traffic killed and 322 persons injured. The period of seven days, which is always a record number of fatalities is mainly due to alcohol, runs from 27 December until next Wednesday.
Thursday was 33 percent of the 314 accidents caused by drunk driving and 21.6 percent of the accidents were due to speeding. In Chiang Mai attacked the most deaths (4), followed by Bangkok (3).
– Suvarnabhumi and Siam Paragon are the two places in Bangkok that the most photographed and through the app Instagram are uploaded. Last year, 100,000 times a photograph taken at Suvarnabhumi. Thailand has 187,261 active Instagram users. They have so far 11 million a Photo € ™ s loaded and shared. But Thailand is not in the top ten countries with Instagram users. That list was led by the U.S. in 2011.
– Rail passengers should be in the next three years to take into account delays, because the State Railway of Thailand (SRT) at that time engaged in work on the neglected and outdated network. The works will last until August 2015. But then awaits the travelers a bright future, if we Nuananong Wong Chan, Head of Public Relations Department, may believe. The government has earmarked a budget of 17.6 billion baht allocated for the work.
During the New Year holiday expire the tourist routes Bangkok-Saiyok Noi waterfall in Kanchanaburi and Bangkok-Suan Son Pradiphat in Hua Hin (Prachuap Khiri Khan). The two services are restarted on 5 January.
– The two largest national parks during the New Year holiday prohibited autoâ € ™ s: Doi Inthanon in Chiang Mai and Khao Yai in Nakhon Ratchasima. The Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation, the measure enacted to prevent congestion in the parks and wildlife protection. A shuttle bus to the parks.
– Thai children not only suffer from obesity, but they also get enough nutrients like iodine and iron. These sounds were recently told at a seminar of the International Health Policy Programme in Bangkok. The speakers said the problem of the lack of financial «le support for school meals.
– Police in Khon Kaen, a man arrested, suspected Tuesday his former landlady on fire to have stabbed after he was caught attempting to steal money from her shop. The 70-year-old woman walked about 80 percent of her body burns. After renting the man after a fight was canceled, he returns regularly to his old neighbors to drink.
– It is quite different with the price that is paid for palm kernels. According to earlier reports, the farmers get 5 baht per kilogram, after they had demonstrated and 6 baht had isolated «ist. But the National Oil Palm Policy Committee decided yesterday 4 baht to pay for seeds with an oil content of 17 percent and 4.35 baht for kernels with 18.5 percent. And now we see what the farmers do that last week the Phetkasem Road in Tha Sae (Chumphon) blocked.
– The United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD red shirts) remains committed to a general amnesty for all political prisoners. Chairman Tida Tawornseth said yesterday at the presentation of the plans for next year. â € ~ This is an important mission for UDD.â € ™
Tida went to the referendum (â € ~ A fall put the elitieâ € ™) and the request to the International Criminal Court in The Hague to the clashes between red shirts and the army in 2010 to investigate. But let me go unmentioned: old hat.
– The Thai Labour Solidarity Committee, the government Yingluck insufficient for its employment. Although employees welcome the increase in the minimum daily wage to 300 baht per 1 January, but numerous other problems remain unsolved.
So asks Comita © wonder what will happen to the employees immediately be fired because companies can not afford the higher wage costs. And how will it help SMEs? The Comita © opposes the proposal to the employer’s contribution to the Social Security Fund to decrease, because this would have negative consequences for such medical care for employees.
Another critical point: measures to control prices on hand, missing. When inflation can not be controlled, the workers in the informal sector suffer. The list of complaints goes for a bit, but I’ll leave it here for the moment.
– This year is the â € ~ € ™ MP or honourâ no distinction awarded by the parliamentary press. No parliament is eligible. Worse still, there are many examples of unprofessional behavior in the House of Representatives, as childish personal attacks. MEPs were also too busy spending funds for the benefit of themselves and their party, and money was wasted on so-called study trips actually vacation.
parliamentary reporters find opposition leader Abhisit disappointing, but maybe this, they think, because he is accused of murder and evasion of military service and by internal party struggles.
– not 30, as reported yesterday, but 42 officers have signed up for transfer to the South. The remainder of the 150 vacancies will be filled through a lottery system, but not all agents with auctions. Excluded are female officers, agents older than 55 years, agents for 2 years in the South have served, agents who are about to be transferred to other places and agents with poor health. Against the system is protested by a group of 76 agents. They find the lottery is not fair for agents who have family obligations.
– Opposition Democrat Party, the current governor of Bangkok in the battle with the governor elections in February. But sincerely, it is not; Sukhumbhand Paribatra has a rather idiosyncratic style of government and his blazon contains some spots with futsal stadium fiasco, Sukhumbhandâ € ™ s performance during the floods of last year and an investigation into the affairs of the extension of metro line .
party administration nominated him Thursday with 9 votes, but 6 votes went to Korn Chatikavanij, Minister of Finance «n in the Abhisit government and currently Deputy party leader. On Sukhumbhandâ € ™ s nomination are a few conditions: the wayward governor should listen more to the party. Moreover, the party policy and management team, and they select the candidate for vice-governor and advisors.
Party leader Abhisit said during the presentation of Sukhumbhand that he understands the problems of the city and how the city works. â € ~ The capital has a continuous management and need a governor who issues Kenta € ™ said Abhisit.
Sukhumband himself said that the job of governor demanding and complicated. â € ~ A new governor will take time, but if I am elected, I can continue with what I have left to work in the past 4 years verbeteren.â € ™ Sukhumbhand promised the traffic problems and the environmental and safety seriously going to handle.
www.dickvanderlugt.nl â € “Source: Bangkok Post
No sponsors at the moment.