19th of February 2014 0
The North has again affected by haze caused by forest fires and is also faced with drought. Many rivers and waterways are (almost) dried up.
Northern Royal Rainmaking Centre goes twice a day with five aircraft to attack the drought in the provinces of Phrae, Nan, Lamp Hung, Lampang, Tak, Chiang Rai, Uttaradit and Sukothai. The cloud seeding goes up by tomorrow. On March 1, a new command center was officially inaugurated.
The water level in the Bhumibol Dam (Branch) has dropped to 47.45 percent. There is now less water is discharged: 15 million cubic meters per day, instead of the usual 20 million cubic meters. If the intake does not increase significantly, the valve is shut.
Nakhon Ratchasima province is hard this year and early in the year, affected by drought, says governor Vinai Buapradit. The prospects do not look good. The province spreads in cooperation with the army drinking water for residents. Farmers are advised to refrain from the second rice crop and switch to less thirsty crops. The governor urges residents in the upstream areas to be used out of consideration for the residents downstream.less water
The photo shows the Yom River in Phitsanulok.
– Students of Prathom 1 who still have not received a tablet PC to be right this year was pleased with this educational toy. The tablets for students in education Mathayom 1 Zone 4 (North and Northeast) are distributed from the end of this month.
Prathom 1 pupils in zone 1 and 2 had their tablet should receive (even if belatedly) in December, but the Chinese supplier could not deliver and when they pulled back in January. On March 25, a new e-auction held to look.another vendor
The Ministry of Education takes the moneys of 120 million.The baht, paid by the Chinese company, seized and the company imposed a fine of 108 million baht.
– Airports of Thailand (AoT) confirms to buy government bonds, but the proceeds would not be used for payments to the farmers, who have been waiting for months for their money surrendered rice
If I read the message, this is where the Declaration of AoT president Makin Petplai came down yesterday. Makin made the statement after five hundred personeelsledden dressed in black mourning clothes, had gathered at the headquarters at Don MueangÂ airport to protest against the bond purchase, which would be a disguised attempt to help the government (see also a hand The posting Bankrun continues, Prime Minister accused of negligence)
– Two military rangers and officials are Monday Night shot in Yarang (Pattani). The victims were taken from a pickup truck. Attacked in their car All three deceased spot.
The attackers went really palpitating, as the EOD has the offense occurred dozens of patterns. Several houses were also hit by bullets and Ã © Ã © n villager was hit during his sleep. The assassination may have been an act of revenge, because the three victims were involved in drug trafficking and was wanted by the police.
Yi Ngo (Narathiwat) were two local reporters and an officer slightly injured in a highly sophisticated bomb. They had been in the company of agents and an EOD team to Petchkasem Road, where a power pole after a blast was toppled. The police found a box of. They tied a rope around and wanted to open a distance from that, but that they brought a bomb blast that was 30 meters. Who hit a crater two meters deep and a diameter of 4 meters.
– The army has at the last minute to wear, who are accused of involvement in the assassination of red shirt leader Kwanchai Praipana in Udon Thani last month saw four soldiers from the police. According to the army, the police to the agreements made. The four suspects were already en route to Khon Kaen where they would be questioned.
UDD: United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (red shirts)
Capo: Centre for the Administration of Peace and Order (body responsible for implementation of the ISA)
CMPO: Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order (responsible body for the State of Emergency since January 22 applies)
ISA: Internal Security Act (emergency law that gives police certain powers, in whole Bangkok force, less stringent than the Emergency Decree – Emergency Ordinance)
DSI: Department of Special Investigation (FBI Thai)
PdRC: People’s Democratic Reform Committee (headed by Suthep Thaugsuban, ex-MP of the opposition party Democrats)
NSPRT: Network of Students and People for Reform of Thailand (radical protest group)
Pefot: Â Peopleâ € ™ s Force to Overthrow Thaksinism (ditto)
– Hard language of action leader Suthep Thaugsuban after clashes between riot police and protesters yesterday at the Phan Fah Bridge ( See Breaking News, February 18). The protest is screwed and every day is going to be hunted Prime Minister Yingluck.
who hunt temporary office begins today at Yinglucks in an office of Defense and prosecution when they move to other locations. Suthep Yingluck holds responsible for the eviction, which claimed four lives and made 64 wounded.
PdRC get to the Civil Court to seek to protect the right to demonstrate anti-government protesters. a coercive measure According PdRC lawyer has CMPO the evacuation acted contrary to a decision of the Civil Court on February 1.
The court rejected the request of then-leader PdRC Thaworn Senneam off to prohibit the state of emergency but recognized the constitutional right of protesters to demonstrate. The lawyer says the CMPO the legal limit has been exceeded.
CMPO director Chalerm Yubamrung, the police ordered â € ~ all wegenâ € ™ reopen. within the area of the protest site Chaeng Wattana It may protest leader Luang Pu Buddha Issara, who is in charge, attach conditions. He is at his temple to return, says Chalerm. If not, he can expect legal action.Now
remaining two sites that CMPO would vacate. Which are located at the Ministry of Interior and the Government House. In both places, the police consult with the protesters. The CMPO will not use violence, Chalerm promises. If the negotiations fail, increases the pressure on the protesters.
– The term â € ~ turn deserves Wata € ™ yesterday materialize on Chaeng Wattanaweg. The protesters were more lanes of the way and the police promised to use force. Against them The opening of the lanes means, according to protest leader Luang Pu Buddha Issara or that the protesters are at greater risk to their safety.
Some farmers who held a rally at the Department of Commerce, has been relocated to the Chaeng Wattanaweg. Issara asks how to spend. All demonstrators in the reduced space below Police with 1,500 men present.
– not three men, as previously reported, but five men dressed in black protest leader Somkiat Pongpaibul freed detainees from the car in which he was detained yesterday after his arrest. Somkiat was at the Phan Fah Bridge arrested when riot police arrived at the location, which is kept occupied by the Dhamma Army, vacate, which incidentally is only partially successful. The mysterious men pulled him out of the car and escorted him to an office of Thai Airways International to the Lan Luang Road. Somkiat said that one of the men was shot in the leg. He calls it a miracle that he escaped undamaged.
– Demonstrators yesterday morning six BMTA-run buses hijacked and used to block roads. Three buses were taken from a garage at Pak Khlong Talat. The other three were already in operation. Passengers, conductors and drivers were under threat from what looked like weapons, ordered to leave. Buses The buses are now back.
– re-election on 2 March, a month after the election, are not there, says CNE president Supachai Somcharoen. The suggestion to get the re-election forward was made Monday at a meeting of the Electoral Council with government representatives and academics.
Electoral Council has previously announced that the re-election would be held. 20 and 27 April That decision has not been well received by the Pheu Thai candidates who could not register because protesters foiled in the South. They accuse the Electoral Council is to delay the elections. The date March 2 is relevant because the law requires that the newly elected parliament should be.30 days after elections convenedToday
bends the Select Council on any suggestions made during the meeting. Monday Main problem re-election in 28 constituencies in the South, where it could not be tuned. District on candidates Also, several polling stations there were not open because the ballot boxes and â € “bills had not been delivered because of the siege of a post office.
Supachai took yesterday to red shirt leader Weng Tojirakan, that declaration of dereliction of duty has done because the board would delay the election process. against the Electoral Council Supachai said the Electoral Council abides by the law. If the complaint is rejected, following a counter-declaration.
www.dickvanderlugt.nl â € “Source: Bangkok Post
No sponsors at the moment.