15th of November 2013 0
Rude and compare with someone spits on you. As Deputy Prime Minister Plodprasop Suraswadi dubs the whistle of protesters when they get a cabinet minister in his sights. To demonstrate he blew yesterday at a press conference itself a whistle.
An assistant of the Minister made earlier yesterday introduced to the protest sound, but he did and his nose was bleeding. The Ministers of Health and Education have also been treated to whistle.Other
– The king has 300 kilos of gold donated to Mahabodhi Temple in India (homepage photo), one of the worldâ € ™ s most important Buddhist shrines. The gold, according to the current price represents a value of $ 14.5 million, it is used to explain the dome. The temple was built 1,500 years ago at the place where the Buddha in 531 BC. Lighting would have achieved.
– Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn, my favorite princess, smiling broadly yesterday left the Chulalongkorn hospital where a kidney stone removed. She was last Friday hospitalized. The doctors have advised her not just take it easy.
– The requirement of resistance BRN South status â € ~ Special Administrative areaa € ™ to provide is unacceptable to Thailand, says Paradorn Pattanatabut, Secretary-General of the National Security Council and leader of the Thai delegation, that peace talks with BRN performs.
The requirement is Ã © Ã © n represents the five requirements BRN to progress of the talks. Thailand will not bring it up during the next call, because the case â € ~ sensitive and delicaatâ € ™. It is expected that the talks resumed early next month. During Ramadan is not met. According Paradorn would also like to join.other resistance groups
– A â € ~ non-formal education Centrea € ™ in Yarang (Pattani) yesterday slightly damaged in a fire. Villagers helped to extinguish the fire. Nearby is a fake bomb found.
– Financial «le institutes since Sunday mandatory suspicious transactions by persons whose position affects the public interest to investigate and report to the Anti-Money Laundering Office. The new rule applies to members of the government, MPs, members of the judiciary, department heads and independent institutions. The measure is not aimed at individuals and has to fight.to target corruption
AMLO is advised by the Financial Action Task Force working to attract. ends meet The FATF is an intergovernmental body that develops policies against money laundering and terrorist financing. According to the FATF Thailand doing enough in this area. AMLO says this year in 892 cases 5.4 billion baht in assets to have taken.all-consuming
– Police suspect a gang of Malaysia «responsible for skimming bank cards in ATMs of the TMB. She concludes that the fact that the perpetrators accounts in Songkhla and Surat Thani have looted. In total they stole 700,000 baht. The skimming took place in an ATM in CP Tower 3 in Ratchathewi (Bangkok). Tuesday did the victims declaration.
According to the Economic Crime Division Two groups skimmers operating in Thailand: one comes from the Eastern bloc countries, the other from Malaysia «. The Russians mainly attack fit Europeans. On 7 November saw Ukraine ners chance 78 apply to skimming at the Apollo Building Witthayu on the road. They conceded 1.3 million baht.
– The emission of carbon dioxide in the first half of this year by 2.3 percent year on year toegenomen.Tussen January and June was 120.23 million tonnes in the air. Power plants accounted for the lion’s share (41 per cent), followed by the transport sector (27 per cent), industries «n (23 per cent) and other sectors (9 pc).
– With a blast of oxygen cylinders in a shop in Chachoengsao, two people were killed and five injured. Who stood before the store when the thing exploded. Police suspect that the store owner also died, but his remains were not found. In the shop, the clinders not filled, they came from a factory.
– And again held his smugglers of protected rosewood. This time in Nakhon Ratchasima. Two men were arrested when they loaded the wood on a pickup truck and another three people were beaten at a checkpoint in irons. Later
– The International Monetary Fund recommends Thailand to delete the precious mortgage system for rice. â € ~ The lack of data and the uncertainty of the system have the confidence in public finances «n the country undermined. With the prices of 40 percent above market prices, it is inevitable that the government leads losses as long as the system unchanged blijftâ € ™, says the IMF in its annual report. The IMF says that there are more effective ways to support, such as training and more opportunities for young workers.households
Minister Kittiratt Na-Ranong reacted as if stung by a wasp. He blames the IMF does not understand the economic structure of Thailand and asks to devise suitable for the Thai economy and the country.the solutions
According to the IMF report, the system since its introduction in 2011 accumulated losses of 141 billion baht. The Minister of Commerce calls 100 billion baht per year, but others come contrast to much higher amounts. Incidentally, all the estimates, because most bought up rice needs to be sold. And it works barely. The system is also under fire for corruption and because only a small number of farmers benefits from it.
– More IMF. It notes that the national debt is set to rise in 2012 and will amount to. By 2018 53 percent of gross domestic product Not true, says the Ministry of Finance «n, it does not exceed the limit of 50 percent of its own and certainly not above the international limit of 60 percent. According Ekniti Nitithanprapas, Deputy Secretary-General of the Fiscal Policy Office, the IMF relies on outdated data.
Opposition leader Abhisit pointed out that the IMF does nothing but to insist on a balanced budget. It says that the government should increase or to cut spending by example, from unnecessary expenses like to delete.for the mortgage system for rice income
– Big attract developers from Bangkok to Chiang Rai, because that is to make money. Real Estate Projects in the northern province do well because the area has a high potential due to an expected increase in border trade and new infrastructure.
In December, a new bridge over the Mekong open and there are plans for a new highway from the bridge to Muang, a second airport and a connection to an electrical bus between the city and the Mae Fah Luang University.
This year, all three big boys, CP Land Plc, Sansiri Plc and Quality Houses Plc their wings removed to Chiang Rai. Sansiri recently revealed a complex with 482 condominiums with prices starting at 1.45 million baht. CP Land launches on November 23 Kallapapruek Grand Park Chiang Rai with prices starting at 1.1 million baht and QH goes early next year to work with 400 condoâ € ™ s. End of this year and open HomePro Thai Watsadu (building materials) a branch in Chiang Rai. The past 20 years is only Ã © Ã © n condoproject achieved 90 percent occupied by foreigners.
www.dickvanderlugt.nl â € “Source: Bangkok Post
Looking for a nice gift for Christmas or Santa Claus? Buy The Best of Thailand Blog. A book of 118 pagea € ™ s fascinating stories and provocative columns of eighteen bloggers, a spicy quiz, tips for tourists and photographs € ™ s. Order now.
No sponsors at the moment.