9th of November 2013 0
Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen, the troops are stationed on the border States to remain calm and avoid that may result. voltage or skirmishes each activity He made this call in a special video recording Thursday night on all TV channels are broadcast.
Hun Sen also called on the population to remain in contact with the Thai people to promote.
solidarity, friendship and cooperation between the two countries a good relationship
â € ~ I and the Thai Prime Minister and Defense Minister Yingluck Shinawatra agreed that the judgment of the ICJ [International Court of Justice] also states, the two countries will accept the decision and will seek peace and stability along the border to keep at all costs. [Â € |] The Cambodian government has to build as borders of peace, friendship, cooperation and ontwikkeling.â € ™
as policy borders with its neighbors
The International Court of Justice in The Hague does Monday, November 11 ruling in the Preah Vihear case. Two years ago, Cambodia asked the Court for its ruling in 1962, which Praeh Vihear Hindu temple and its â € ~ € ™ vicinityâ was assigned to Cambodia to clarify further. Cambodia wants to know who vicinity . Both countries deny an area of 4.6 square kilometers at the temple. In 2010 broke out between soldiers of both countries battles.
The court ruling is expected at 16 hours. Prime Minister Yingluck the population speaks Monday night at half past eight to. Then follows a television broadcast of an hour, Â which government officials give an explanation of the verdict and they speak in a live broadcast with the Thai delegation in The Hague.
The situation in the border area is quiet. Residents of 33 villages in Lahan Sai and Ban Kruat (Buri Ram) received yesterday evacuation instructions in case fighting breaks out. Some schools hold the doors closed Monday and Tuesday.
Thirty members of the Thai Patriots Network have stopped yesterday, when they wanted to demonstrate. at the residence of Prime Minister Yingluck They want Thailand withdraws as a member of the ICJ. When that happens on Monday, Thailand does not hold.at the judgment
Photo: Â Children in Kanthalarak (Si Sa Ket) read a comic book about Preah Vihear, produced by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
– The province of Prachuap Khiri Khan yesterday morning is hit by a severe storm and heavy rain. Many trees were uprooted and numerous traffic accidents took place.
Pran Buri national housing area in Pran Buri district was under water, then part of the wall to the district was washed away. The water flooded many houses. Along the Pran Buri, Hua Hin, and the old Phetkasem road were more than ten trees can not withstand the force of nature. Some autoâ € ™ s skidded off the road, landed in a ditch and struck on the head.
Hua Hin were few roads under water. On the way Phetkasem the water reached a height of 30 to 50 cm. Several low-lying residential communities were also under water. The governor of Prachuap Khiri Khan has all relevant departments and soldiers of the military camp Thanarat commissioned to provide.help
The culprit was a tropical depression in the South China Sea, which had weakened to a low pressure area. The depression took over Cambodia and eastern Thailand towards Gulf of Thailand and the South. They caused heavy rains in the southern part of the Central Plains and some southern provinces, particularly Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Chumphon and Surat Thani. To the southern provinces consider heavy rains, high waves and mountain run-off. Motorists are advised to avoid the highway Phetkasem-Pran Buri Pran Buri Hua Hin and Cha-am-bypass even today to be taken.
– The Kasikornbank road 117 suspicious transaction reports that have occurred in the building at the Apollo Witthayu through its ATM. The bank has been able to block before any money was taken away. 70 bank accounts 78 customers of the ATM Kasikornbank have used, have reported. Their bank account was plundered and the money was transferred to bank accounts in Russia and the Ukraine. In total there are 1.3 million baht. According to a staff member of the Kasikornbank has stolen money from clients of five banks. Police examine the images of Cameraa € ™ s in the area to find out.suspects
– Next week will visit Thailand from the Prime Minister of Bhutan and New Zealand. The Bhutanese Prime Minister is Wednesday and continues until Saturday. Thailand has since November 1989 diplomatic relations with Bhutan. The New Zealand Prime Minister from November 20 to 17 in Thailand. He will discuss bilateral cooperation in trade, investment, tourism, science, innovation and development.
– Uthai Pimchaichon, former Speaker of Parliament, has withdrawn from the reconciliation Assembly two months ago by Prime Minister Yingluck is rigged. [Little heard of since then] Uthai gives as the reason for his departure that the Assembly has recommended pulling all amnesty proposals already on October 9, but the government has not react. The co ¶ Coordinator of the Assembly’s opinion also laid down beside him, which he gave unsound arguments in Uthai. The next meeting of the Assembly would take place mid this month, but has been postponed.
– Pope Francis has a condolence message to deliver to What Bowon Niwet, where the body of the Supreme Patriarch is. In the message, the Pope writes to think of the contributions of the patriarch to teaching pleased to young people in rural areas and to his contributions to the field of medical care.
– The suspended sentence of eight months for the webmaster of Pratachai News is maintained, the court decided yesterday. Chiranuch Premchaporn was sentenced by the court to that sentence in May 2012 because they are critical of the monachie had removed quickly enough. Reactions The judgment was passed Chiranuch appeal. The court verdict by Google called a â € ~ serious bedreigingâ € ™ for the Internet in Thailand. The European Union is deeply bezorgdâ â € ~ € ™.
– 77 percent of the 1,200 respondents in a poll by the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (UTCC) expects violence will break out, 65.4 percent agreed with the current protests and 22.5 percent do not know .
When the protests to continue next year and lead to violence, it costs the economy 200 billion baht, the UTCC calculated. The economy grows 3 to 3.2 percent this year and 4.7 percent next year, 4.5 Ã, says UTCC president Sauwanee Thairungroj.
When rallyâ € ™ s peacefully and within two weeks Bea «terminated, the economy will not be damaged and the growth rate 3.5 percent this year and 5.1 percent next year. Take the rallyâ € ™ s to the end of this year than this year, the percentage drops to 3.3 Ã 3.4 percent.
Thanavath Phonvichai, vice president of research, considers the most likely scenario rallyâ € ™ s last until the end of this year and remain peaceful.
– Once the proposal to two trillion baht for infrastructure works to lend it has kicked into law, the government started the construction of new four-lane roads and the widening of two-lane to four-lane roads, because that work no environmental require impact. The construction of five double track lines can start immediately.
Minister Chad Chart Sittipunt (Transport) said earlier that four new projects can begin next year: the expansion of the Phetkasem Sai 4 Road in Bangkok, a new toll road between Bang Pa-in (Ayutthaya) and Nakhon Ratchasima, five double track routes and extended metro routes in Greater Bangkok.
– Under the thirties motto â € ~ buy Dutch true, we will help each other â € ™ I report that Unilever Thursday Ponda € ™ s Men Energy Charge is introduced, an All-in-one skin care product for men. Unilever believes that under the influence of urbanization and the South Korean and Japanese pop culture Thai men pay more attention to their appearance. Thailand is one of the most important markets in Southeast Asia “for care. Last year, the sale of 6.4 billion baht, 15 percent more than in 2011. Whiteners constitute 70 percent of the market with brands such as Vaseline, Nivea and Lâ € ™ Oreal.
course also has to do with the low purchasing power and the political unrest, Unilever but the market with health and beauty products continues to grow, albeit at a slower pace than last year. The sales are moving parallel to the increase in gross domestic product. Unilever came to Thailand 80 years ago.
– CP All Plc, the operator of the well-known 7-Eleven stores, will greatly reduce the energy consumption of its stores. The energy costs are the biggest expense after personnel and that will only increase in the coming years, the company expects.
The first â € ~ € ™ groeneâ 7-Eleven opened in Panyapiwat Institute of Technology in Nonthaburi. The shop LED light bulbs, solar cells and the walls are made entirely of (double) glass, so that best use can be made of the daylight. These measures can be extracted. Savings of 20 percent The investment of a green store are four times as high as a regular store.
Last year Thailand had 6,822 7-Eleven stores in all 77 provinces. Meanwhile, it is 7300. Every year 500 new stores open. Sales amounted to 198 billion baht last year and net profit 11 billion baht. Earlier green measures were restricting the use of plastic bags in shops in tourist sites and supply by vehicles that run on diesel or natural gas.
www.dickvanderlugt.nl â € “Source: Bangkok Post
Looking for a nice gift for Christmas or Santa Claus? Koopa The Best of Thailand Blog. Â A booklet of 118 pagea € ™ s fascinating stories and provocative columns of eighteen bloggers, a spicy quiz, tips for tourists and photographs € ™ S.à Order now.
No sponsors at the moment.